LAS VEGAS (January 13, 2021)– The Affiliation of Gaming Tools Producers (AGEM) introduced immediately that its Board of the Administrators has elected a brand new slate of officers below the management of a brand new President — David Lucchese, Government Vice President – Gross sales, Advertising & Digital for Everi.
Beforehand an AGEM Vice President, Lucchese replaces Luke Orchard as President for a 2-year time period, whereas Mr. Orchard, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance & Danger Administration Officer for IGT, strikes to a Vice President place for a 1-year time period. One-year phrases had been additionally permitted for:
- AGEM Vice President Elaine Hodgson (President / CEO, Unimaginable Applied sciences)
- AGEM Vice President Thomas Jingoli (Government Vice President, Chief Industrial Officer, Konami Gaming)
- AGEM Vice President Robert “Bob” Parente (Senior Vice President, Chief Income Officer, Gaming, Scientific Video games)
- AGEM Secretary Eric Fisher (Senior Vice President and GM, Crane Fee Improvements)
- AGEM Treasurer Hector Fernandez (President – Americas, Aristocrat Applied sciences)
- AGEM Basic Counsel Daron Dorsey (Senior Vice President and Basic Counsel – Americas, Ainsworth Recreation Expertise)
AGEM is a non-profit worldwide know-how commerce affiliation representing producers and suppliers of digital gaming units, lotteries, methods, sport content material, desk video games, on-line know-how, sports activities betting, key parts and help services for the gaming trade. AGEM works to additional the pursuits of gaming gear suppliers all through the world. By way of political motion, regulatory affect, commerce present partnerships, academic alliances, data dissemination and good company citizenship, the members of AGEM work collectively to create advantages for each firm throughout the group. Collectively, AGEM has assisted regulatory companies and took part within the legislative course of to resolve issues and create a enterprise surroundings the place AGEM members can prosper whereas offering a robust degree of help to training and accountable gaming initiatives. For extra data, go to www.AGEM.org.